Translate

Monday, April 20, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Titles That Would Make Good Band Names

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


This is a fun topic, though I have no idea what kind of music most of these would make.


Blood's Pride by Evie Manieri 

The Savage Dawn by Melissa Grey

Marrow Charm by Kristin Jacques

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

Renegades by Marissa Meyer

Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes

The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw

Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

11 comments:

  1. The Wicked Deep, booming bass vibrating off the walls. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/04/ttt-042120.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Crooked Kingdom sounds interesting :)

    My TTT: https://notprimadonna.blogspot.com/2020/04/top-ten-tuesday-book-titles-thatd-id.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a cool topic - and some great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Crooked Kingdom would be a fun band!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/04/21/top-ten-tuesday-260/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Wicked Deep would make a great punk band name.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd listen to Frozen Tides for sure.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frozen Tides is a cool band name. All of these are. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Renegades as a band name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Renegades is such a great name for a band!
    I had a lot of fun with this week's prompt. Here's my post for Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crooked Kingdom is a good one - I picked Six of Crows. :)

    ReplyDelete