Translate

Monday, March 23, 2020

Music Monday: Jackson Wang

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

So, it's been a while since I've shared any music. Life has been hectic, even before this lockdown situation. But these are a couple of songs that I like. I might have shared one already, I honestly lose track of what I share I listen to a lot of the same stuff over and over, but the other is new so I know that I haven't shared it.




4 comments:

  1. I like the sound of these songs. I'm definitely going to add them to my playlist. Thanks for mentioning them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much great music this week! I enjoyed both videos. I actually became emotionally invested in 100 Ways—Whew, what an emotional roller coaster. Thanks for sharing. Have an amazing week and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the both of those! Thanks for introducing me to the songs. I get what you mean about listening to the same stuff over and over... :)

    ReplyDelete