Translate

Friday, November 29, 2019

Friday 50/50| Blogger Hop| Favorite/Least Favorite YA Paranormal Book

50/50 Friday is a new weekly link-up hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader and Laura @ Blue Eye Books.  Every week they have a new topic featuring two sides of the same coin - you share a book that suits each category and link up on the hosts' blogs.

So, I totally forgot to do this ahead of time, and I've been exhausted all day, long drive out of town yesterday morning for Turkey day and we got back late last night, so I am super late getting to this. 

This week's top is Favorite and Least Favorite Paranormal book.

Favorite
This was the first Vampire book I had read in a long time that really enjoyed. Granted, I compare all Vampire books to Interview with a Vampire (In enjoyment only), and most were written after the Twilight craze and were trying to capitalize on that and weren't good at all.


Least
This book/series... is terrible. It is so boring, there isn't a plot. If there is I couldn't find one after reading 3 of the 4 books. Nothing happens at all throughout the entire series, well a lot of complaining does, but beyond that nothing else happens.



*   *   *   *   *


Book Blogger Hop
Click Here to add your link


Q: Did you go shopping on Thanksgiving Night, Black Friday, or on Cyber Monday? If so, did you buy any books?

A: Nope, I don't do the Black Friday "sale" thing. I worked in sales briefly, as did The Husband, those sales are BS. I might look at some Cyber Monday sales. But I don't leave the house on the Friday after Thanksgiving. People are nuts.

1 comment:

  1. I read Fallen and actually liked it but yeah the rest of the series just kind of.... got worse I guess.

    Thanks for linking up and I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete