Translate

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d Love to Be Besties With

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

This is going to be a kind of hap-hazard list. I've been kind of slacking when it comes to reading and this blog for a couple weeks now. I'm just in a weird funk. I hope I get out of it soon. 

1)  The Weasley Twins (Harry Potter) - Who wouldn't want to be their friend? I mean, I feel like I might be a little bit of a voice of reason with them. Just asking from time to time "is that a good idea?"... I don't know if they had anyone like that. Not to say that I wouldn't go along with their shenanigans, 

2) Simon Lewis (TMI) - Being the character I related to the most in the series, I feel like he could be a lot of fun to hang out with. Play video games, DnD, Watch movies. 

3) Zuzanna (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) - Karou is most definitely going to be there as well, but Zuz is the kind of person I wish I had as a friend during my teen years. She is such a steadfast person, very accepting of Karou and all her oddities. Not to mention, the way she stood by and with Karou when it would have been smarter and safer for her to stay away after finding out about everything.

4) Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)  -  So unashamed of who she is, her open mind and willingness to accept everybody even if they don't fully accept her. She is someone we should all aspire to be more like.

5) Merry and Pippin (Lord of the Rings) - Much like the Weasley Twins, these two would definitely get up to some shenanigans. 

6) Katy (Lux series) - We could nerd out over books together. Her character was actually the one who inspired me to make a book blog. 

7) Eelyn (Sky in the Deep) - She could teach me how to be a badass.

8) Iko (The Lunar Chronicles) - Iko is one of my favorite characters from that series.

9) Anise Wise (Spellwork Syndicate) - She has magic, and bakes cakes. She Bakes magical cakes. She's also a really kind person and willing to help everybody. 




I can only think of 9, I sat here for over an hour trying to think of a 10th. It's midnight.... This is what I get for waiting until the literal last minute to make this post.

8 comments:

  1. Great picks!

    Lotte | www.lottelauv.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna and the Weasley twins are great choices. They'd be so much fun to hang out with.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Iko on my list too! I'm glad I'm not the only one :) George and Fred are so great, but I keep thinking about the ending and I just can't bring myself to believe it. I keep seeing Luna around everywhere too, and I'm bummed that I forgot about her. Great list :) Can't wait to read the rest of these books.

    Leelynn | Sometimes Leelynn Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find your way out of your funk soon!

    I think I'd like to be friends with all the Weasleys (minus Percy lol), honestly. But Merry and Pippin would be a blast as well.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how we have a few in common! Merry and Pippin would be awesome friends to have! Loyal and funny at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I'll take Katy as a bestie any day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I'd want to be friends with the Weasley twins too. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesss! So many great picks. I'd so be into befriending any of the Weasleys but ESPECIALLY Fred and George so I'm right there with you! Also, SIMON LEWIS, YES.

    ReplyDelete