Translate

Monday, July 1, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Childhood Favorites

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

Let's see how many I remember. I haven't thought of/read any of these books since the first time I read them, too many years ago to mention.
I'm going to list these based on when I remembered the title/author.


Grade School Reads (3/4th grade)  
I believe I had the whole series, but I remember reading this one more than once.


Middle School Reads



I can't remember any more off the top of my head. It's been minimum 22 years since I've read them. (I was eleven, 22 years ago...) And yes, Where the Red Fern Grows was a favorite book when I was in 4th grade, I was a weird kid. I am a weird adult.

4 comments:

  1. Omg, so many on here that I love! Island of the Blue Dolphins also made it onto my list for this prompt :) Where the Red Fern Grows and The Babysitter's Club are also great classics that I loved. This prompt was so much fun to do!

    My TTT post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored Island of the Blue Dolphins. I think I even made a diorama of it for the sheer fun of it instead of for school credit. Ha!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, Dinotopia. I didn't read the chapter books, but the gorgeous coffee-table-book sized illustrated ones...those enchanted every corner of my little brain and still fascinate me as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing these brings back some memories for me!

    ReplyDelete