Translate

Monday, July 15, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Auto-read Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

I don't buy many books, so I am changing this slightly to auto-read authors. (Though some are auto buys as well.)

Laini Taylor
I have read most of her books, and they are all amazing.

Marie Lu
I didn't really care for Warcross, but I loved both the Legend trilogy and The Young Elites.

Sarah J. Maas
I know lately her books have gotten, strange, for lack of a better word, when it comes to relationships. But I still like her books, I know they aren't great. But I read to be entertained.


Jennifer L. Armentrout
I've read most of her books too, under her full name and her pen Name( J. Lynn)
Some of the ones I skipped are the Contemporary Romance books, as I don't really like that genre.

Brigid Kemmerer
If you've been following my blog for any amount of time, this won't be news. But Letter to the Lost isn't the first book I've read by her. It was the Elementals series. (Highly recommend.) I actually haven't read Letters of to the Lost, but I want to.

Leigh Bardugo
I liked the Grisha trilogy, but it was Six of Crows that convinced me I had to keep reading her books.

Samantha Shannon
While I am caught up on The Bone Season series, the only reason I haven't read Priory of the Orange tree is I am undecided on if I want to get the eBook or the Physical book. The physical book is stunning, but it looks hefty and I have noodle arms.

10 comments:

  1. I love Laini Taylor and try to read all her books. My TTT list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Brigid Kemmerer's writing. She's fabulous. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. J Lynn! My friend is friends with her from a while back. He gifted me one of her books and I loved her writing ever since <3 Great list!

    -leelynn @ sometimes leelynn reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha Shannon! Yes! I wish she would get on the Bone Season, I need moreee!

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not read any of these authors yet, but I'd love to read Marie Liu eventually!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie Lu has been on tons of lists this week! I really should check out her work sometime.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leigh Bardugo is an auto-read author for me too.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great authors on this list! Leigh Bardugo and Marie Lu made my list this week too, but I also love Laini Taylor and Jennifer L. Armentrout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read three Marie Lu books and own her other books...she's a fantastic author!

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leigh Bardugo would be on my list, too. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete