Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

My Blog Name in Books Tag


Saw this over at Carrie - The Butterfly Reader's blog. I love tags. I don't think I've done this one yet, and if I did it was long ago enough that the books should be different. (Don't think I have a book for the 'X' but well see.) 

Rules
Spell out your blog’s name. Find a book from your TBR that begins with each letter. 
You cannot add to your TBR to complete this challenge – the books must already be on your Goodreads TBR.


P

A

G

E

S


**
T

O

**
E

X
(I don't have any books on my TBR that start with X, so I had to cheat a little. And I out of curiosity I looked up books that start with X, and none of them are books I'd want to read.)

P

L

O

R

E

1 comment:

  1. I think did you did great with your X! It still totally counts as I've seen lots of people overlook the word THE. Everless was such a slow but worthwhile read. I really need to finish that series.

    ReplyDelete