Translate

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Music Monday: Solo Tracks

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up


I keep trying to listen to more varied music, but since I found this genre I have barely stopped listening to it. I think it's because it's non-instrumental music I can listen to while reading; since the lyrics aren't distracting because I don't speak Korean the lyrics become more a part of the music.
These three tracks are by people who are in three separate groups doing solo tracks. Whee-in is part of Mamamoo (My favorite girl group), Baekhyun is part of EXP, and Taeyong is part of NCT.







3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these songs before, but I like them. Thanks for mentioning them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! This reminds me that I need to go back and listen to my favorite K-Pop artists again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those. Thanks for linking up with me. :)

    ReplyDelete