Translate

Friday, July 19, 2019

Identity Crisis Book Tag


So, another day, another tag. I say this every time I find a new one, but I love doing tags. 
They always help me feel less guilty for not having a book to review. 

I saw this tag over on Lauren @ Always Me's blog. It looks like a lot of fun and I couldn't resist.
This Tag was created by Loretta @ Laughing Listener. And it looks like the place to go if you are looking for a good tag to do on your blog.

*   *   *   *   *
Loretta's Rules:

1. Take all the quizzes down below and record your answers somehow. I decided to just copy the text from each quiz and paste it into my post, but screenshots work too! Whatever floats your goat (Yes goat. I SAID WHAT I SAID).

2. NO CHEATING. You get one shot to take each quiz my friends. I’m watching you. ∗Suspicious squinty eyes∗

3. Use this post to give credit to the creator Loretta @ The Laughing Listener or tag me on twitter @LaughnListener so I can see everyone’s answers!!

4. Tag some friends to spread the fun!


Who I Am: Kilorn Warren

Did you forget about Kilorn? Well you shouldn't have! He may not be the center of attention but he has stuck by Mare since day one and didn't even hesitate to join the Scarlet Guard. Just like Kilorn, your loyalty and bravery are your most admirable qualities. Rise, Red as the Dawn!

My Thoughts:
I have no idea who this character is. I've only read Red Queen, and that was way back around the time it was released. I enjoyed it but had no motivation really to finish the series. I've since donated my copy, but I've thought about going back and reading the whole series now that's it's finished.

*   *   *   *   *

Who I Am: Jem Carstairs & Alec Lightwood

You're selfless yet guarded, protective and romantic. You value those around you more than yourself, and sometimes you need to be reminded to take a moment for yourself! You're the friend that everyone loves to have around, even if you doubt it sometimes.

My Thoughts:
Yeah, that sounds like me. Honestly, they are two of my favorite characters in the whole of Shadowhunters (Granted I've also only read Lady Midnight in the new series.)


*   *   *   *   *

Who I Am: Rowan and Asterin

You may come off as stand-offish at first, but once a new friend earns your loyalty, they have it for life. Not without good reason. You've been through your fair share of struggles and are careful to protect yourself from more.

My Thoughts:
I don't fully remember who Asterin is. It's been a couple years since I've read a book in this series and I've only just started Empire. I think she's one of the Ironteeth witches. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
All that aside, I am pretty standoffish. With most everybody. I think of myself to be like a cat. I dislike everybody until they give me a reason not to.

*   *   *   *   *

Who I am: Johanna Mason

Yes, you can be known to be feisty and sometimes you feel life can be unfair. But you won't let that get in the way of your happiness. You use your charms to your advantage and won't take any nonsense. But when you finally let the barriers down your personality shines and so do others around you.

My Thoughts:
It's been so long since I've read the book, so I don't know how similar the book to movie character is... But that still sounds like me. Kind of. I don't know if I'm as charming as she is, but I don't really put up with any BS. 'Cause who has time for that?

*   *   *   *   *

Who I Am: Fred Weasley
You’re the life of the party! You never take things too seriously and can diffuse tense situations with your sense of humor. You might not be top of your class, but your creativity and wit are the reasons for your success.

Thoughts:
I don't know if I would call myself the life of the party, because crowds.. ew. But the Weasley Twins are fantastic characters, and I am pretty snarky and use sarcasm and jokes to try and defuse tense situations because... anxiety. I do aspire to be more like them.

*   *   *   *   *

Who I Am: Lucien
Your soft heart, sharp tongue, and cynical nature bring laughter and fiery wit to every conversation. But that bravado simply hides the broken pieces of your soul, leftover from your family’s betrayal. You’ll need to figure out how to put yourelf back together, and stiffen your backbone, in time to save yourself and your friends.

Thoughts:
Hmm, this actually really does sound like me. Weird. Most of the time these quizzes are really far off. But it's been pretty dang close. 

*   *   *   *   *

Who I Am: Blue Sargent
You are outspoken, and walk to the beat of your own drum. You've always been different, and take pride in your individualistic nature. Although you try to maintain a rebellious streak, you are consistently told that you are sensible. Remember, don't kiss any strange boys!

Thoughts: 
And here I was expecting to get Ronan, since he was the character I related to the most. But Blue isn't that far off either. Both Blue and Ronan have a very "eff off" attitude towards judgemental people. I guess, like Blue, I'm not as rebellious as I think I am. If only rebelling was only about not conforming...

*   *   *   *   *

Who I am: Charlie Swan
Hey, Charlie. You're a cool dude. Just keep being your adorable oblivious self. Also, your daughter is now a vampire and your granddaughter is growing at the speed of life. Shouldn't you notice that?

Thoughts: 
Is this because I tell dad jokes? I mean, he is the most sensible character in the entire series. So I'll take it! 

*   *   *   *   *

Who I Am: Locke

You have a way with words and aren't afraid to use them. You're a natural charmer and people tend to like you right away.

Thoughts:
ಠ_ಠ But he's kind of a piece of shit. I haven't read Wicked King yet, but still... also I highly doubt that I have a way with words, or if people like me right when they meet me. But whatever I guess. One of these had to be wrong.

*   *   *   *   *
Who I Am: Jacin

Personal guard and pilot for head thurmatauge in the Lunar Army. He has an abrasive personality and can be quiet and surly. He will do anything to protect the ones he truly cares about.


Thoughts:
Hmm... sure, I guess. I don't remember much about his character. But I am very protective of the people who I am closest to. And I can be pretty abrasive. 


*   *   *   *   *
This tag was really fun. I don't like tagging people, so if this looks like fun, then go for it! 

1 comment: