Translate

Monday, June 3, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books From My Favorite Genre | Fantasy

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

I read almost exclusively Fantasy. And no, I don't get Genre burnout. Sure some Fantasy is similar, follows a lof the same themes. But that can be said for any genre. Also, reality is terrible and contemporary is too close to real life sometimes, retreating into fantasy books is what I prefer.

I don't think I have used any of these books before. Probably some of them. I have discovered some new (to me) fantasy and would like to share them; I tried to not have more than one book by the same author. This list is in no particular order, covers are linked to my review.


4 comments:

  1. The Bear and the Nightingale was a fabulous read. Nice list.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished The Assassin's Curse series! It was a fun read. I really need to read, like, everything by Laini Taylor and Marie Lu, because I've heard such great things about their work. :) Song of Blood & Stone was a great read, too, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series! Great picks.

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES I feel the same way about fantasy, and that is why I chose to make my top 10 in the fantasy genre as well! Contemps are great sometimes, but most of the time I just want to escape the real world! Every great once in a while I'll get burnt out on fantasy, like if I'm reading some bad ones, but 99% of the time, fantasy is my main love! Strange the Dreamer made my list as well, Laini Taylor is a QUEEN and I'd love to write a book half as good as her one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many greats! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete