Translate

Monday, May 27, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books Released In the Last Ten Years

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

This is going to be really hard... I can't choose only one per year. I also didn't read all these the year they were released, but I'm still listing them by release year rather than the year I read them.

2018

2017

2016

2015

2014

2013

2012

2011

2010

2009
This book is trash, but I still love it

10 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Hush, Hush.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time ony choosing one per year, also! I somehow completely missed that Strange the Dreamer came out in 2017, that would have definitely been on my list as well. Love Six of Crows as well! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Cinder, Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom all made my list this week, too. I really enjoyed Strange the Dreamer and it's about time I cross COBAB off my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list and I wish I would have followed your lead and actually chose two books per year. I had such a hard time just choosing one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I feel all ridiculous about my struggle over choosing only one book! I had 2/3 favorite books in the recent years and should've just gone with all of them. Anyways, great list! A lot of our tastes match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Hush Hush too. I know it's not a good book but hey, I like what I like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I loved Sky in the Deep <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of my favorite books here! Marie Lu, Cassandra Clare, Laini Taylor, Leigh Bardugo... The Young Elites made my list too. I still need to read The Lunar Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the pretties!! This is a list where I've either read them or have them to read (but haven't got to them yet).

    ReplyDelete