Translate

Monday, May 27, 2019

Music Monday: Music I enjoy (Not really sure what to title this.)

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

I don't really have any context for this. I just really like this channel, they have some really beautiful animations for remixes of songs that I haven't heard the original of. It seems that the artists that are used in these are supportive of this. It is unclear if the remix was made by the artist or someone else. Either way, I hope you enjoy.



3 comments:

  1. I like these songs. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I really like these - I'm subscribing to that channel. :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete