Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Music Monday: Green Day

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

I was having a nostalgic discussion with The Husband on the type of music we listened to when we were in high school. But we can to the conclusion that Green Day is still a great band. Then, I got to wondering if they had any newer music, because I hadn't listened to them since high school, and found these albums. They are a little "old", 2012, but I have been listening to them all weekend.




2 comments:

  1. I used to listen to Green Day all the time. I haven't kept up with their recent music, but now I want to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Have you listened to Revolution Radio? :)

    ReplyDelete