Translate

Monday, February 25, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Places Mentioned In Books That I’d Like to Visit

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
It has moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


1) Hobbiton (Of Course)
I'm sure Lothlorien and Rivendell are beautiful, as is Gondor and Rohan. But, Hobbiton would just be the most chill place to go. Everybody is just so laid back and things are simple and peaceful there. 

I just remember feeling that while that world seemed terrifying, it was also just so vivid and amazing. I'd like to see it. After things settled down after the war that is.

One of the more completely magical places in books.

I'm only saying Ravka because the other places I've seen in this world, Ketterdam and Fjerda, don't really all that welcoming. I haven't read King of Scars yet, so I don't know how much things have changed after The Darking. But things were still more welcoming I think. 

Sure, Rhys is kind of a tool still. But he cares about his court, especially Velaris. And that is specifically where I'd want to go.

Maybe any of the planets of this series. It's hard to pin which one I'd like to visit most. They are all so interesting. (Also this series is really good, and I highly recommend it)

There be Dragons! Dragons that can be trained to ride. Do I need more of a reason?


11 comments:

  1. I wish we could visit Narnia. That would be amazing. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narnia was on my list, too, this week. (Well, a specific part of it). Hobbinton is another good choice.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narnia made my list too. Ravka is a good one!!

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to visit a lot of these places too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/26/top-ten-tuesday-200/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to Hobbiton! It'd be gorgeous AND you know you'd be well fed. Hahaha. I'm on the fence about Narnia though. :D

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hobbiton and Narnia would be so amazing. I could spend serious amounts of time in either one! And dragons- love the sound of Torvald.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, dragons that you can ride! How fun!

    The Hobbit locations made my list when I did it in October, but I wasn't very specific.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eretz did sound terrifying but I'm also intrigued by it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a child I always wanted to discover the secret way into Narnia. I would think about that world for hours. And now I'm excited that in a few years my oldest little one will be ready to read that book, yay! ♥
    Jen @ Star-Crossed Book Blog

    ReplyDelete