Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And has recently moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
I'm only going to put the books by authors that I want to read. Not every book by a favorite author is a book that I want to read.



Leigh Bardugo
   Read: Grisha Trilogy
Un-read: Six of Crows (It's my next read, for some reason keep putting it off and I just need to read it)

Marissa Meyer
   Read: The Lunar Chronicles
Un-read: Renagades, Nerves and Wires, Heartless

Morgan Rhodes
   Read: 1-4 of Falling Kingdoms
Un-read: 5&6 of Falling Kingdoms

Holly Black
   Read: Coldest Girl in Coldtown, Darkest Part of the Forest
Un-read: The Cruel Prince, Tithe 

Sabaa Tahir
   Read: An Ember in the Ashes
Un-read: Torch Against the Night, Reaper at the Gates

Rosamund Hodge
   Read: Cruel Beauty, Crimson Bound
Un-read: Gilded Ashes, Bright Smoke Cold Fire

Laini Taylor
   Read: Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy, Strange the Dreamer
Un-read: Faeries of Dreamdark series, Lips Touch: Three Times

Marie Lu
   Read: Legend Trilogy, The Young Elites (book 1)
Un-read: The Rose Society, The Midnight Star, Warcross duology

Ava Richardson
   Read: Dragon Raider (book one)
Un-read: Books  2 & 3 of Sea Dragons, Return of the Darkening series, Upon Dragon's Breath series, The First Dragon Rider series

Maggie Stiefvater
   Read: The Raven Boys series
Un-read: The Scorpio Races, All the Crooked Saints

4 comments:

  1. The sequel for Strange the Dreamer is coming out next month. So many books, not enough time. I went off the board this week and listed my favorite banned books since it is banned books week. My TTT Favorite Banned Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read All The Crooked Saints either. I still have some Laini Taylor to read and Leigh Bardugo as well.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/25/top-ten-tuesday-178/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Six of Crows duology - happy reading!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read nearly everything you listed! LOL! I loved The Grisha trilogy and am really excited to read Holly Black, especially The Coldest Girl in Coldtown!

    ReplyDelete