Translate

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Music Monday: Fall Away series playlist

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up


I listen to a lot of the same music over and over, I'm boring like that, so I don't always have something to share.
This week, I'm going to share a playlist that I compiled from the songs listed, and mentioned, in my favorite Contemporary Romance series.
 I re-read the series this past week, and I was reminded of the playlist I made.These are songs that were mentioned throughout the whole series and listed at the back of the book.
It's the Fall Away series by Penelope Douglas.



2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of the same way. I have a lot of favorite music that I often listen to on repeat. However, Music Monday has encouraged me to consistently look for new music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that playlist!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete