Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
I am Thankful for....
- Coffee to help me with my late night reading.
- NetGalley, Free books are my favorite and I've had the opportunity to read a decent number of books early.
- Indie authors. Some of my favorite books are written by indie authors.
- The Blogging community. I have met some pretty awesome people and discovered some great books since I started blogging.
- My Husband. My husband is the most perfect person for me. He calls me on my shit all the time, and I need someone like that. He is really supportive and doesn't let me get away with making excuses for myself. It can be annoying but that's only because I know when he's right about me making an excuse.
- The Library. I don't think many people think about using the library these days, and when books cost as much as they do, and when there's a book you aren't sure you're going to like the Library is a great option
|I don't even know why. I think I just wanted an excuse|
to use this gif. I regret nothing....
- That my health is better than I expected it to be. Long story short, I have a genetic thing that almost killed me when I was a kid. And since until recently I wasn't able to get medical coverage I am thankful that my health is better than I had expected since I haven't been to a doctor since I was around 18. (Over 10 years ago.)
- Pretty covers, I know it shouldn't matter, but a pretty cover with an interesting title is nice to see.
- Box sets. There's always a good chance that the covers will match, and box-sets tend to cost less than buying each book individually.
- Authors who like to talk to their readers. I really like when authors reach out to readers. It makes them seem less like some entity that writes books hidden away from the world and more like someone who really cares about their readers.
- Blog tours. I love being part of blog tours. It's a great way to find more bloggers and learn about new books.