Translate

Monday, July 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
There are more that I've received from both NetGalley, and authors/publishers... but these are the ones I feel like sharing.







Book Outlet Purchase








Book Outlet Purchase
(currently reading)








NetGalley









ARC gifted by 
author for review
(Review)  
This is a really beautiful story
that I think everybody should read.








NetGalley







Amazon Kindle Purchase
(Dragon-Hybrids/shifters)








NetGalley
(Currently reading)









 NetGalley
(Currently Reading)





NetGalley







NetGalley

2 comments:

  1. You've gotten some great books lately! I definitely want to check out Melissa West's new book, so I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on it.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Trial By Fire has some mixed reviews but a lot of people loved the parallel worlds aspect! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete