Translate

Monday, January 9, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 




I had to do some research for what books are coming out this year, and when. I have really dropped the ball lately when it comes to new releases, I've been mostly reading back-list books from my TBR. Most of these are books that I became interested in as I was looking into what books were coming out and when.

 
 
 
 
(January 10th, 2023)
*****

Barrow Of Winter (Hall Of Smoke #3) by H. M. Long
(January 17th, 2023)
*****
 
(February 7th, 2023)
*****
 
The Magician’s Daughter by H. G. Parry
(Feburary 21st, 2023)
*****
(March 7th, 2023)
*****
 
(March, 7th 2023)
*****
(April 4th, 2023)
*****
 
(April 4, 2023)
As for this book, I know for the people who backed his Kickstarter, they already have it, but for the rest of us this is when it "officially" comes out.
*****
(April 18th, 2023)
*****
(June 6th, 2023)
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Spare does sound interesting!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-first-half-of-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could really do with concentrating og reading backlist titles...but I had a good deep-dive into publisher catalogues last week and now there are too many books I want to read again. I have a NetGalley of A Witch's Guide to Fake Dating a Demon, it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keen to read Sanderson's book and I'm also really looking forward to Fake Dating a Demon and Blood Debts! I hope you enjoy these releases :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind listening to Prince Harry's book at some point. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely intrigued by Spare. I imagine it's fascinating and heartbreaking all at once. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to focus on my physical TBR this year as well. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get the opportunity to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/early-2023-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying to focus on my tbr as well before picking up new books. I hope you have time to enjoy these eventually! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list. Secretly Yours and The Magician's Daughter also made my list. Hope you get to enjoy all these.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2023/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-most.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the sound of Deep as the Sky Red as the Sea. Hope you enjoy these new books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started my ARC of Blood Debts! Happy reading for all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoy all of these.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-402/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lies We Sing to the Sea is one that's piqued my interest this week.
    My TTT = https://busybusylearning.com/top-10-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-first-half-of-2023/

    ReplyDelete