Translate

Monday, January 16, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Goals for 2023

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
I haven't really thought all that much about my bookish goals, so I don't have that many.


1. I really need to catch up on my owned, physical, books. I think I only read maybe 2 of my physical books in 2022. Most of the books I read came from the library. I got a few new books last year and I read one of them.

2. Keep up to date on new releases. I read a lot of back-list books last year, so that kept my attention away from most new release books. I only recommended a few books via-NetGalley last year.

3 & 4. These two go together. I want to unhaul books that I no longer want, and buy books that will better express my current reading tastes. I always unhaul books I no longer want, but I noticed that there are some books on my shelves that I'm not sure I really want anymore. Books that at one point I thought I would re-read. But as my reading tastes have changed since finishing them, I don't think I would anymore.

5.This is something I've been kicking around for a while now, but I've been thinking of making starting a Booktube channel. There are some minor things I need to sort out first, but it's just something Ive been thinking about.

 

7 comments:

  1. I hope you achieve all of your goals for 2023!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/ten-more-anticipated-releases-january-june-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to read more of my owned, physical books, last year I read exclusively audiobooks and 2021 was also a very audiobook heavy year as well, so I really want to try and read more physical books this year.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/17/top-ten-tuesday-403/

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 is hard, but we all need to do that. Good luck with these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staying up to date on new releases is tough. I struggle, too.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck accomplishing your bookish goals this year! =)

    My Top Ten Tuesday List

    ReplyDelete
  6. A booktube channel sounds neat. Good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound like good goals. Unhauling would be too hard for me to do so I haven't put it as a goal!!!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/19/top-ten-tuesday-on-thursday-bookish-goals-for-2023/

    ReplyDelete