Translate

Monday, December 12, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Winter 2022-2023 To-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
I'm a mood reader, but I still always have books that I want to get to. I also sound like a broken record at this point with talking about someone stopping me from requesting books from the library and read the books I own instead. 
Anyways, these are some books I hope to finish (or at least start) this season.



Currently Reading
(will finish soon)
***
 
***
 

*******************
On Hold at Library
***

 
************************
Own and Hope to Read
***

***

***

***
 
*****

6 comments:

  1. I have a Samantha Shannon series on my e-Reader, too. I keep thinking I will read them and then don't. Hmm. Why am I dragging my feet?

    My Winter Reading List

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so many good books on your list. Loved The Fifth Season, Jen Williams, Priory and The Bone Shard Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. N.K. Jemisin's Broken Earth trilogy are some of my all time favourite books! I also love Samantha Shannon. Hope you enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Very Irregular Society of Witches on my TBR as well. Eventually it will be moved up the list.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2023-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandanna's book was very good. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a mood reader too. I'm terrible at sticking to lists! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete