Translate

Monday, October 3, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Spooky Season Books

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 



This week is supposed to be "Favorite Bookstores OR Bookstores I’d Love to Visit". Unfortunately, I don't really know about any interesting bookstores. So I'm doing my own topic. This list is in no particular order. I also have read all these books. If you want to know my thoughts, you can find a review either on Goodreads, StoryGraph, or here on my blog.
*******************************************

 
*****************
 
*****************
 
*****************
 
*****************
 
*****************
 
*****************
 
*****************
 
*****************
 
*****************
 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun list!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-fictional-bookstores-id-love-to-visit/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the Nevermoor books, and I quite fancy rereading the Lola Dodge books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to read The Nature of Witches, so it was fun to see it on your list.

    ReplyDelete