Translate

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Read That I Loved So Much I Bought a Copy for My Personal Library

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
 
Super late making this post. I fell asleep early last  night and woke up with a migraine. (yay) I had  to think about this one a little. Some of the books I read before I bought one, I've "outgrown" and donated. And I didn't want to put any of those on a list. There are a lot more books  that I've read that I want to have a physical copy of, I just haven't purchased them yet.
Some of these are books I got from the library as well. It's also in no particular order.
******************


5 comments:

  1. I love getting donated books for the library, but I find it terribly hard to actually donate books myself! LOL!!! I'm fortunate to have shelf space, so I guess that makes it way easier for me.

    I haven't actually read any of the books on your list...

    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your migraine passes soon. They’re awful!

    Odin’s Child sounds cool.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-loved-so-much-i-had-to-get-a-copy-for-my-personal-library/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! These books sounds interesting. I hope you're migraine has passed already.
    Here is my TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-ebooks-i-loved-so-much-i-have-to-get-a-copy/
    Have a great week πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better! Migraines do not sound fun at all :(

    I haven't read any of the books on your list, but I'm glad you love them so much.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a copy of Language of Thorns and it's absolutely stunning. I love the illustrations and the art on the over is so beautiful. I hope you manage to get a copy to add to your shelf soon! πŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete