Translate

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: NetGalley Rejections that Bummed Me Out

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 


I can't think of very many books with a funny title, maybe two at most. I saw this on another blog, and I liked the idea so I'm stealing it. Most of these have been released by now, so I can borrow them from the library or buy them if it's by an author I like (I own a couple of them already). But I was bummed at the time I didn't get the eARC.
************

*****
 
 
 
 
*****

 
*****

5 comments:

  1. Rejection hurts. I’m sorry you weren’t selected to review these books.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-hilarious-book-titles/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Review copy rejections are always such a bummer. I've been getting quite a few of them too lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love the dragon promise!! The cartoon style, and the pastel colors of the cover too!!

    Kristina @ books-and-dachshunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every rejection hurts, especially when you really want them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely see why you were bummed. I'd love to read some of these as well. Although, I can wait until they're released as I probably won't get to them for five years or so. LOL. I'm so terribly behind on new releases.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete