Translate

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Covers That Feel Like Summer

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.



The urge to just use covers from Yona of the Dawn was hard to resist, because so many of the covers are very summery. 
I forgot to prepare this post last night, oops. A few of the books I'm sharing, I didn't like all that much, but the covers still have that Summer "feel". This list is also in no particular order.
I'm also realizing that I have a slightly odd sense of what a summer cover looks like.
***************
 
***
 
 ***
 
 ***
 
 ***
 
***
 
 ***
 
***
 
*** 
***
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the cover of The Gilded Ones!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-covers-that-feel-like-summer/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She Who Became the Sun was awesome. Great list!

    ReplyDelete