Translate

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Music Monday: Rina Sawayama

Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up.

 
This artist came up in my recommendations, and I fell down the rabbit hole of their music this weekend. She is so good. All her songs have a slightly different vibe to them and it was hard to narrow it down to just a few.

*************


*************
 
 
*************
 
*************

5 comments:

  1. Rina Sawayama is one of my favorite artists. I'm really looking forward to her upcoming album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!!! All of these are bangers! I am in love This Hell right now. It's on repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I really like This Hell. Great beat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing me - I'm going to be have to listen to all of these!

    ReplyDelete