Translate

Monday, April 18, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Items I'd Like

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
 
 
This week is "Bookish Merchandise I’d Love to Own", but I don't keep track of book merch. 
I thought about just doing my own topic, but I didn't think ahead enough to do that. 

**************************

One bookish merch-thing that I like are all the specialty dust jackets that are being made for books. The "problem" I've seen with a lot of bookish merch is that not enough of it is reusable. There are a lot of bookish candles, I love candles, but once they've been burnt they're gone. So some bookish merch I'd like to see more of is:
 
- Mugs
- Blankets
- Wax Seals.
- Wooden/Metal Bookmarks
 
And some that exist that I love are:
 
 These stickers
This seller on Etsy has found a market for those annoying 'NOW AN ADAPTATION' permanent "stickers" and made ones that don't mar the covers of books. They have bookmarks as well, but I hope they keep making stickers to cover up the ones that can't be removed.

8 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the reusability/practicality of the bookish merch we get.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/where-you-can-find-bookish-merchandise/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wax seals is a great answer.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-merchandise-id-love-to-own/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I NEED those stickers! So many books are now coming out with those annoying permanent stickers (especially with "As Seen on TikTok" or whatever and I hate it sm 😭 I'm gonna check these stickers out asap! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bookmarks! Having more durable ones (I have cats, okay?) would be amazing.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, candles are nice, but once they are burned, they're done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa I LOVE those stickers to cover up annoying adaptation stickers haha. I'd never seen them before but now I'm intrigued!! Thank you for sharing :)

    Link to my TTT post: https://psilovebooks.com/2022/04/19/top-ten-bookish-merch-id-love-to-own/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes on the blankets! There's nothing more cozy than cuddling up with a nice blanket while you read.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete