Translate

Monday, April 11, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Haven’t Read, But Want To

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
In the past few years I have found out about a number of series that sound really good, I just haven't gotten around to reading them yet. So many books, so little time.
I have just accepted that I will never read all the books by authors I want to, which is also why I DNF so much. Gotta save those hours for books I want to read.



Joe Ambercrombie (First Law, Age of Madness)

N. K. Jemisin (Broken Earth, Inheritance)

S.A. Chakraborty (Daevabad Trilogy

Brent Weeks (Night Angel, Lightbringer)

Olivie Blake (The Atlas)
 

9 comments:

  1. I love every Neil Gaiman book I've read, even his stuff directed at a younger audience.

    https://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com/2022/04/ttt-authors-i-havent-read-but-want.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read any of those authors either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t read American Gods or Norse Mythology yet, but Gaiman is a great author in general.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-authors-i-havent-read-but-want-to/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Axie Oh is a popular one this week! I'm really hoping to finally read Chakraborty's and Jemisin's books this year. I've had the Daevabad books on my TBR for way too long 🙈 I hope you enjoy all of these authors/books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neil Gaiman is one of my favourite authors.
    My TTT
    https://wp.me/pclTdm-qO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you love all of these authors when you get to them. I haven't read any of them either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read the one Neil Gaiman book, Coraline, but I enjoyed it and I want to try more. I really enjoyed the Daevabad trilogy, and I hope you do too. I definitely feel like I should read N.K. Jemisin at some point, because I've heard such good stuff about her work.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/04/12/top-ten-tuesday-363/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list, Neil Gaiman's always entertaining, I think NK Jemisin's a bit stronger of a voice, but I think that my preference is more toward high fantasy than urban. Joe ABercrombie's First Law is on my TBR list for ages now, I really want time to just lose myself in it...

    https://getlostinlit.blogspot.com/2022/04/top-ten-authors-i-havent-read-yet.html

    ReplyDelete