Translate

Monday, February 7, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Love Freebie || Romances That I've Recently Added to my TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
 I don't know if I will get around to reading all of these, it depends on which ones I can get at my library. From most recently added and back. This list also doesn't include any Fantasy Romance that I've added, as that is a different genre.
 
 











5 comments:

  1. Nice books! Good luck!πŸ’Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I've got a few on here on my TBR as well and I'm really looking forward to giving them a try. I've been seeing so much of Huang's books lately over on Twitter and I feel like I need to pick 'em up sooner rather than later πŸ‘€ I hope you enjoy all of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Twisted Hate. I haven't read Twisted Love yet. I did enjoy Twisted Hate, though. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the Twisted books floating around lately! Great list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw Digging Up Love on another list today, so it's definitely going on my TBR! Here's my list today: https://www.literacious.com/2022/02/08/top-ten-tuesday-fun-romance-reads/

    ReplyDelete