Translate

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Dynamic Duos

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
 
Three-day weekends always throw me off.
I also had a hard time picking what to do for this list. So, I decided to go with duologies rather than character pairs. I haven't read both books in all the duologies, mainly because only one is out. The ones that are out, they are on my TBR and I hope to read them soon.


**********




 
 







*= unread duo, at least one read
**=unread duo, neither read (yet)

3 comments:

  1. Are these all YA fantasies? I was going to do this same topic, but I could only find a few duologies that were not YA fantasy (which I don't really read). I had no idea they were so popular in that one genre, but not in others. Interesting!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only one that I know isn't YA is The Celestial Kingdom Duology. I also don't see a lot of Duologies outside YA. I think there should be more in general.

      Delete
  2. Everyone in Six of Crows is fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete