Translate

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Winter 2021 To-read List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
   Kind of similar to the list I made last week, but these are the ones that are at the top of my list of the season. I have some NetGalley books I need/want to get to. I've had a couple of them for a little over a month, and I don't like taking that long to read Galley books. I have a couple of books on hold at my library, but I have no idea when I'll get those, they're weeks out from my turn to read them.
 
 **********
NetGalley
 

 ***
On My Shelf
 




 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these, but I hope you love them all!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read/heard of these. I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading. https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with reading your ARCs! I hope you have a good winter.

    ReplyDelete