Translate

Monday, November 15, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Would Love to Re-Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.




I took last week off from posting, pretty much anything. I had other stuff I needed to catch up on. This week was supposed to be "Books to Read If You Love/Loved X" Recommending books and comparing them.... but I am trash at that so I pulled one from the past. I'm pretty sure I've done this one a few times. It's an easy one to do when I don't have any ideas for the topic on the list. There's a lot of books I'd love to re-read.
**********


The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend -  The Whimsy and magic of this series is wonderful, and I want to dive back into it from the beginning while I wait for the fourth book to come out.

Fireborne by Rosaria Munda - I have yet to read the second book, and I want to reread this one before doing that so I can have some of the smaller details refreshed in my brain since it feels like it's been a while since I read this first book.

Winner's Curse by Marie Rutoski - It actually has been a while since I read this one. And the main thing I remember was, this trilogy destroyed me in the best way. And it's been a while since a series has ruined me the way this one has. I also heard that her new series, The Midnight Lie, takes place in the same world. And I want to re-read this trilogy before picking that one up.

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black - Since finishing Queen of Nothing late last year and realizing this book is set in the same world and characters from this book make cameos, I want to re-read it to see if there are any other clues. I know this book came out several years before Cruel Prince, but I want to see what else was referenced. 

The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson - I know I just finished this trilogy. But it's really good, and I want to buy the books and take my time going through the trilogy again and enjoying it. I kind of had to "speed-read" it since they were eBooks through my library. 

The Wolf and the Woodsman by Ava Reid - This was one of the best books I've read this year, and I am still blown away that I was contacted by the author's publicist asking if I wanted a finished copy. But the world and the magic in this book are so good, and I really want to re-experience it. 

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon - It's been a while I've read a book in this series, and even longer since I've read this book. With the fourth book semi-recently out, I'd like to refresh my brain on the world before I get to it. I only have it as an Ebook right now, while the rest are Hardcovers, it was on sale so I decided to nab it while it was.

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - Kind of crazy, but I kind of want to take the journey back through this series. This was one of the series that got me back into reading as an adult and I kind of want to re-experience it from the beginning. 

Legend by Marie Lu - One of the few Dystopians that didn't get an adaptation during the height of the craze for them in the late 2000s and early 2010s, and probably the one that I wanted to see adapted the most for its actual unique setting and story. I've been meaning to re-read it for a while I just keep getting sidetracked with other books.

Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes - The book that basically started my book blogging journey. This series while rife with cliches and tropes, was a lot of fun. And the romance is just... *chef's kiss* with how it handled the enemies to lovers.

2 comments:

  1. Other than a few of my very favorites, I almost never re-read books. There are just too many new books out there to read!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I need to read that Holly Black novel too especially knowing that it's connected to that other series. :)

    Check out my TTT

    ReplyDelete