Translate

Monday, September 13, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With Numbers In the Title

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

 I have only read one of these, the first on the list. It was harder than I thought to find books that are both books I want to read, and books I want to read with numbers in the title. One might be a stretch. This list is also in no particular order. Book covers are also linked to their Goodreads page.

********************










7 comments:

  1. The Ten Thousands Doors of January is still on my TBR and I think it's going to be a great read!

    Happy TTT! Here's my 10 Agatha Christie books with numbers in the title

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Last Stop is getting a lot of love today! I need to read it soon.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six Crimson Cranes and A Thousand Ships were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/09/14/top-ten-tuesday-333/

    ReplyDelete
  4. One Last Stop is one book I've only heard good things about lately. Happy reading! https://readwithstefani.com/books-with-number-10-in-the-title/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I only found a couple TBR books on my list that had numbers in the titles, so I just went rogue this week. Sometimes my mind just blanks on TTT topics!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list! I like Ten Thousand Doors a lot and have seen it on quite a few lists. A Thousand Ships has a beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hoping to read Six Crimson Cranes soon. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete