Translate

Monday, September 20, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall 2021 To-read List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
   This year is flying by... It's almost Halloween. That's nuts. 2020 felt like it lasted forever, and this year barely feels like it started.
   I have acquired what I would call... several books over the past couple of years. (late 2020 to earlier in 2021) I haven't read any of them yet, I only just started one of them last week. Anyway, I plan to change that. 
   I do have a few books on hold at the library that also aren't going on this list, and there are a couple from NetGalley as well that I'm not going to add, even though I am going to read them. They don't come out until winter, so I won't be rushing to finish them. Also, the books I am currently reading don't count towards this list. 
   This list is in no particular order, book covers are linked to their Goodreads page.

********











5 comments:

  1. Rule of Wolves is on my TBR too! Can't wait to get to it as I love so many of those characters.
    My Autumn TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The Bone Season earlier this year, hope you'll enjoy The Mask Falling. Happy reading! https://readwithstefani.com/five-fantasy-sci-fi-books-on-my-autumn-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're able to tackle your TBR List soon! Brigid Kemmerer's books are some of my favorite guilty pleasure reads. enjoy your week!

    I'd love for you to check out my TBR post if you hav the chance:
    https://introvertinterruptedcom.wordpress.com/2021/09/21/my-favorite-2021-emmy-outfits-as-books/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy Rule of Wolves, I've been in such a bad reading slump this year that I'm waiting till I'm out of it before reading anything super anticipated, I don't want the slump to ruin it! I've read most of TMF, but my Netgalley copy expired before I could finish it, I definitely need to at some point.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-334/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved Beyond a Darkened Shore, I hope you enjoy!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete