Translate

Monday, June 14, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Summer 2021 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

I have hopes for this summer. School is out this Wednesday, and my day well less stressed at the very least. 
This list is subject to change. I recently took a lot of books off hold at the library. I was overdoing it a little as I still have unread books on my shelf that I've been avoiding. Some of them for years. But the ones I do have on hold at the library, I'm not sure when I will get them. They are projected to take 6 weeks (two are graphic novels so those will be easy to get through) the top one in the library category is one I've only just started. These aren't the only books I want to get through this summer. And the jury's out on if I get any of the ones I won read. I might just keep doing what I've been doing since I realized I can borrow Ebooks from my library and just keep requesting books. 
I have another book on hold, but I have no idea if I'll get it finished, I really want to. I started it a few months ago but my borrow timed out before I could finish it, so I had to put it back on hold. The wait time for that is a way out. Hopefully, I can get to it this summer. If not, I might just buckle down and buy the series so I don't have to wait at all.


*   *   *   *   *

Owned







Library






NetGalley





7 comments:

  1. Ooo some fantastic looking books here: Seven Endless Forests looks good!
    This is my TTT of the books I am currently thinking of getting to this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing summer!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2021-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get the chance! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday/ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list! I have King of Scars on my list, hopefully I can make it to Rule of Wolves too. And Iron Widow sounds good! Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Rule of Wolves but I've been in a bit of a slump lately, so I'm saving it for when I'm feeling less slumpy because I really want to enjoy it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/06/15/top-ten-tuesday-320/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover art for Six Crimson Cranes is fantastic. I'd like to try Snow White with the Red Hair. I like retellings of classic fairy tales.

    Here's a link to my Summer Reading List.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iron Widow sounds great - thanks for introducing me!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete