Translate

Monday, March 8, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring Cleaning Freebie || Removing Books from Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

 

The books I'm removing from my Goodreads 'want to read' shelf have been on that shelf since 2014-2016, and I am unlikely to ever read them. Some are from a time when I thought about reading some self-help books, and after I tried reading different self-help books I realized they aren't for me. This list isn't in any particular order, book covers are linked to the Goodreads page if you are interested in checking them out.















2 comments:

  1. Good for you for knowing your limits!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-about-fresh-starts/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are removing books that you won't read! I need to start doing that on my list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete