Translate

Monday, March 1, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Dying to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

I sat here most of Monday trying to draft a list of characters who had/have a job that I'd want to have, and I kept drawing up a blank. I think I read too many books that have the characters in consistent danger of dying for me to want their job. So I grabbed a topic from the distant past for this week's TTT. 



 Everything about this book sounds amazing. I've had my eye on it since I heard about it.

I require this book so much. I read the first two from NetGalley, and the second one isn't even out yet, but I really need this book. The second book ends on a massive cliffhanger (the first one does too) but damn, the way the second one ends... I don't want to wait at all for this book. 

I read the first book early this year, and it is so good. I am really looking forward to this sequel.

The synopsis just sounds really good. I really love the enemies to lovers trope.

With the tag line being "She’s the adopted daughter of the Angel of Death. Beware of her. Mind her. Death guards her like one of its own.", how can I not read this?

Another one where I read the first book (semi) recently and was fully hooked by everything from the setting to the characters and plot

I've read a few ARC reviews for this one, and I can't wait for it to come out so I can read it.
   
Another one where the synopsis drew me in. I know nothing about this book beyond the synopsis, but it just sounds like it could be a fun read.

I found this when I was looking for fantasy based on Norse mythology. I have a copy from NetGalley, so I hope I can get to it soon.

I found out about this book when the author, posted a video talking about all the things the Live-Action Mulan got wrong. (I highly recommend checking out her YouTube by the way.) But this book also sounds great. I am really looking forward to reading it.

4 comments:

  1. Remote Control was amazing! I'll be blogging a review of it soon and think you'd really like it.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-characters-whose-job-i-wish-i-had/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! So many characters I read about are always in danger- who'd want THOSE jobs? :) Still, danger is fun to read about! I like how you did this though- these sound fun. that Norse mythology one especially sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Odin's Child is going on my tbr. Thanks for introducing my tbr!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete