Translate

Monday, December 14, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Winter 2020-2021 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 
I've been pretty good about reading the books I own this year, still read a lot of Library books but got through a lot of owned books. There are still a few owned ones left though, one I am unsure if I will ever read, and should probably just donate it at this point. Any way, on to the list.


Currently Reading

    I just pulled this from my shelf to start reading today. I hope I enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed her other books.

    This is a NetGalley book, and currently I am very on the fence about it.

    Library book, I am really enjoying this book. Urban fantasy, Arthurian inspired. Not that far in, but it's already really good.

***

Up Next

    This one is kind of "waiting in the wings" from the library. I've already borrowed it, but my library allows eBooks to be borrowed for up to 21 days, and since I am devouring the other book I got from the Library so fast I'll have plenty of time to read this before the borrow is up.

    The other book I have on my kindle from NetGalley. I plan on picking this after I'm done reading the other NetGalley book.

    I held off reading this until I had the third book. I wasn't really in the mind set to read it either, I thought this was going to be a duology, and then found out that it was a trilogy and for some reason that threw me off reading this when I had it. I have the third book, SuperNova, but I don't want to make any promises to myself about reading it, just incase.

    I initially read the first book of this series years ago when it first came out, and I could never find either this book, or the third book to read them. But now I have all three books and want to finish the series, so depending on how things go, I might also read the third book this winter.

    This series quickly became a favorite, and I have been a fan of Kemmerer's books for years. I just need to catch up with this series. The third book is coming out soon. I think it's the last book, but I have no idea. Depending on where things go this could be a 4 to 5 book series.

    This is technically a stand-alone, but it's also a spin-off of the Boneless Mercies, one of my favorite books as far as character relationships go. 

The "last" book I want to read this winter depends on which books I get from the Library next. I have a few on hold, so which ever one of those comes through next is the next one on my list I want to read this winter.

3 comments:

  1. Hall of Smoke sounds interesting.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven Endless- I remember loving that cover when it came out. And Kemmerer's books sound pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete