Translate

Monday, December 7, 2020

Music Monday: Dreamcatcher

 Welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

One of my favorite groups. They have lovely voices and I love the rock sound they have in their music. 
Another pretty great thing that recently happened for them is, they are going to do an intro for a new(ish) anime. King's Raid, they are doing the second opening for the first season.


5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this particular group before, but I like these songs. Thanks for mentioning them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice. That first video is cool, I love the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard any of their music before. Thanks for introducing me, Marie!

    ReplyDelete