Translate

Monday, November 9, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles that Would Make Great Song Titles

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
 Well, winter has arrived where I live. No snow, but it's been hovering around 35f for the past three days. Rain, and nearly freezing weather, yay? But here's my list, I don't know which bands would be preforming these fictional songs since I listen to a pretty wide range of music, but here we go. I also haven't read all of these books. Also, ideally, 'The' would be dropped to make it a song title.



These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong

---

All the Murmuring Bones by A.G. Slatter,  Angela Slatter

---

Opium and Absinthe by Lydia Kang

---

Riot Baby by Tochi Onyebuchi

---

Dread Nation by Justina Ireland

---

Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall

---

The Space Between Worlds by Micaiah Johnson

---

Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse

---

The Armored Saint by Myke Cole

---

Ruined by Amy Tintera



10 comments:

  1. Dread Nation would be an amazing song title. I could see it work for so many different genres of music, too, from rap to folk to hard rock.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely listen to a song called These Violent Delights!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/11/10/top-ten-tuesday-289/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks! I can see all of these being songs.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list - fun titles, especially Space Between Worlds, which I've read and loved. With this theme it seems there is less duplication in the various posts - we're all letting our playful side out! see mine: https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/ttt-song-titles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riot baby would be such a fun song! Love the list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boyfriend Material has me thinking either pop or country. It would make a great song title.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Opium would be such a cool song :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd listen to All the Mummering Bones. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the Murmuring Bones is such a great title! Love that you included it here.

    ReplyDelete