Translate

Monday, November 23, 2020

Music Monday: CL

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

 Hey. It's been a while since I've made a post for this. I've been listening to more Podcasts lately than music. But CL came out with some new songs recently, and she, along with 2NE1, was the first K-pop I'd ever listened to back in 2012. And I will support her to the end of time.





3 comments:

  1. I used to listen to 2NE1 a lot. I'm glad to see new music by CL. I'm going to add these songs to my playlist. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are new to me. thanks for sharing
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so clueless when it comes to K-pop lol but these are awesome. Love that first one especially!

    ReplyDelete