Translate

Monday, September 21, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2020 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

As always this list is in no particular order, other than I want to read the books from NetGalley first. That's what I like about being a mood reader, it's often a surprise of what I'll read next. I also have some on hold from the library, so those will be read before some of these depending on when I get them.


Owned 


-----

NetGalley


10 comments:

  1. I've actually read The Wicked King, Crescent City and Vitality and I hope you enjoy them. I hope you enjoy all of your reads! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wicked King- wow, that reminds me I never did read that series. I was meaning to since I generally like a dark faerie type story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually loved Crescent City when I read it earlier this year, even though I'm not really a fan of Maas' other books. I hope you enjoy it! Here's my TTT post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy all of these books.

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I hadn't heard of THE CONDUCTORS before, but it sounds really good. I'm adding it to my TBR list. Thanks for the rec!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These Violent Delights was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-282/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fun to knock books you own off a TBR. I hope you get all of these read this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a mood reader too so I find it hard to stick to a list. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to read Sarah J. Maas's new book soon! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete