Translate

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Colors In the Titles

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
--------------------------------------
I really want to get back to posting on time. I think it would help me with remembering what day of the week it is. As it stands, the days kind of flow into the next. And even though it's still a month off, and it will be at-home learning until October, school is starting soon. I need to get back on a normal human schedule. 
--------------------------------------

Have Read
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
--------------------------------------

Haven't Read

------
------

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Crimson Bound has a pretty cover! I want that cloak.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about Deep Blue. I remember enjoying it when it first came out!

    ReplyDelete