Translate

Monday, May 4, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Things I’d Have at My Bookish Reading Party

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.



My kind of party involves little to no talking, where we just sit and read 90% of the time. I am a boring person. lol


1. Big Comfy Chairs - You need somewhere to sit and read.


2. Snacks - It's nice to have something to munch on while reading, as long as it's not messy.



3. Ambient music - Because while I may not want to chat the whole time, I don't like reading in silence. This is the kind of music I listen to while reading



4. Fluffy Blankets - To go with the comfy chairs. I like being cozy while reading too.



5. Warm beverages -  Tea or coffee, take your pick



6. The Perfect Reading Room - All of these could mean nothing of the setting is wrong.

12 comments:

  1. What a cozy party! Agree with the snacks - a bit of finger food is fun!

    My TTT: https://notprimadonna.blogspot.com/2020/05/top-ten-tuesday-my-dream-bookish-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snacks are one of the most important parts of a party I think! I love coming up with a mix of options that work well for everyone's diets (e.g. allergies, food intolerances, strong preferences, medical restrictions, etc).

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm weird in that I don't really like to snack whilst I read? I don't want to accidentally stain my book! However, I do love the cozy party idea!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/05/05/top-ten-tuesday-262/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I please come to a party where we can just sit and read? That is honestly my dream party! Do you have any idea how many times I have cancelled plans because my book was too good to put down?
    My TTT: https://ignorantsouthafrican.wordpress.com/2020/05/05/tuesday-madness-2/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comfy chairs, snacks, and warm beverages? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list! I love the reading room setup!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the PERFECT party for me (an introvert) to attend. Less chatting, more reading, and cozy bookish things everywhere.
    Here's my TTT list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd go to your party. Hopefully I wouldn't be distracted by the music. I used to read in the break room at work though, so I probably could.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo the big chairs and comfy blankets, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Comfy chairs and cozy blankets sound perfect! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything in here sounds wonderful! I'll never understand how you can read with music in the background but maybe it's worth a try for me! :)

    ReplyDelete