Translate

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Music Monday: Black Swan

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

So, it's (kind of) been a while since I shared a song by them. But they released these semi-recently. I love both. I absolutely love the orchestral music of the Art Film, but the Official MV is amazing as well. Jimin's (guy with blue hair for those who don't know the members) dancing is just... *Chef's kiss*. I love that he got to show off his classical training the official MV.




7 comments:

  1. Very nice. I especially like the official video. So much talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting. the first one was kind of creepy. lol
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cinematography for both music videos, especially the art film version. I like its simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the official video most - they're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely like these songs a lot. And I agree, both versions are great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked both videos. I have to agree that the orchestral music in the first video is well done. I also liked the dancing in the first video. It was more dramatic and really told a story. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete