Translate

Monday, January 6, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
Now, hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

I had to look this up. I have not been keeping my eye on what books are coming out and when. Covers are linked to Goodreads page.


January 7th

January 7th 

February 4th

February 24th

March 3rd

March 3rd

March 3rd

March 3rd

March 31st

April 21st (expected)

4 comments:

  1. I definitely need to add Red Hood and Seven Endless Forests. I just went over to look up Red Hood after seeing it on another list and that sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m looking forward to The Kingdom of Back too. I hope you love all these!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete