Translate

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie - Favorite Books From the Past 10 Years

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

I'm rubbish at Freebie lists. I saw this idea on, I think twitter. But I couldn't figure out the best way to do it on my blog in terms of timing. So, here it is. My favorite books I've read from the past 10 years. I didn't start using Goodreads until about 2013, so I don't remember what I read in 2010... or 2011. So for those years, I'm using books that came out that year that I read at a later date. (which I will provide. I don't know if that's cheating for the purpose of this list, but it's the best I can do.) 
I also know I am going to miss some. This was a last-minute type list.

2010
Published on August 31st, 2010.
First read in, September 1, 2013
2011
Published on, September 27th, 2011.
First read in, December 9, 2012
***
Now that I have started tracking what I read, here are my favorite books I've read during the 2010's
2012

2013

2014

2015

2016

2017

2018

2019
This year was the hardest. I read a lot of amazing books this year. But that will be a different list.

6 comments:

  1. Ugh, I ADORE DoSaB/basically anything Laini Taylor writes.

    My TTT:
    http://megabunnyreads.home.blog/2019/12/10/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-give-off-winter-vibes-12-10/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I have different taste than you because I don't like any of these books. I still haven't read 'The Bear and the nightingale' so I can't judge that one. Nevermoor is good but I find it bit plain toward the end and it just seems like everythin is being set up for the next book instead of trying to tell the story but like I say, we have different taste.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm happy to see i have read a couple on your list and i do have sarah maas on my radar
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Bear and the Nightingale. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is just so amazing!

    ReplyDelete