Translate

Monday, November 4, 2019

Music Monday: CL

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

I didn't know until recently that CL from 2ne1 had some solo tracks. They are awesome and I am annoyed that I didn't know about them until now. They're in order from oldest to most recent release.
(Still not over 2ne1 disbanding)






4 comments:

  1. what fun. thanks so much for sharing. had me bobbing my head and wanting to sing along, even though i didn't know the words. lol
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't listened to music by CL in a while. I like these songs. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Thanks for sharing and linking up with me today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CL is so talented and I've enjoyed most of her music! Still not over 2NE1 disbanding either :(

    ReplyDelete