Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Music Monday: Backstreet Boys (2019 album)

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

I debated on sharing the name in the title of the post, I went back and forth on it. And ultimately I decided to just go with it. I mean, with my varied musical tastes (Though this past year it's mostly been K-pop, I kept finding new songs/groups I wanted to share, sorry if that got old for some people.) and I've never been actually ashamed of what I listen to so, why start now?

I had heard they were coming out with a new album, so on a whim, I decided to check if it was actually coming out/had come out. And I really like it.




4 comments:

  1. I had no idea that dropped a new album! I'm checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't actively search out boy bands, but i do enjoy a good tune
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know they had a new album out. I'm going to give it a full listen later. Thanks for mentioning it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not know that these guys had a new album out? Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete