Translate

Monday, October 14, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles I Like

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
For the past few weeks, I haven't been posting for Tuesday. I've been having busy weekends and sharing music is easier and takes less brainpower. But I got some much-needed rest this weekend, so I am back. Hopefully for more Tuesdays.
I chose to go with titles I like, or have an interesting connection to the plot (or potential plot, since I have read all but one of these books). 
Covers linked to Goodreads page. This list is also in no particular order.











7 comments:

  1. The Bear and the Nightingale is a great book and a wonderful title. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bear and the Nightingale is definitely a fabulous title! I look forward to reading it soon! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you decided to hop back in this week. :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I need to check up mind of the Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bear and the Nightingale is a good one, and I like Deadly Sweet too- that one sounds somewhat foreboding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bear and the Nightingale is a great one. Plus I'm biased because I love that entire series. :)

    ReplyDelete